- 1 photos (3 x 4 cm)
- US$ 20 Cash for tourist visa fee (Paid directly to the Immigration)
The Cambodia Visa is issued officially at the following ports of entry:
- Pochentong Airport in Phnompenh
- Siemreap Airport (Angkor Wat Region)
Travelers can travel to/from Cambodia by land throughAranyapathet-Poipet BorderandTrat-Koh Kong Borderof Thailand andMoc Bai - Bavet Borderof Vietnam
Cambodia Visa Validity: 3 months from the date of issue, *NOT* from the date of entry.
Duration of Stay: 30 days for single entry
Visa Extension :Travelers who would like to prolong their stay in Cambodia may extend their visa at the Department of Immigration situated just opposite the Pochentong Airport. The visa may be extended for 30 days at the cost of USD 25.
Visa exempted for the following ASEAN nationals: Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore
E-Visa or Electronic Visa
To promote tourism and investment in Cambodia, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation has launched e-visa or electronic visa. Travelers who wish to visit Cambodia can apply visa online with credit card payment direct to the Ministry's website. Normal processing time takes three business days and valid for 3 months from the date of issue. Length of stay is 30 days. Cost is US$ 20 for visa plus Us$ 5 for processing fee.
The following nationals should apply visa at the Cambodia Embassy or Consulate before traveling to Cambodia:
- Afghanistan, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nigeria
- (Requirements are letter of sponsor from his/her company, Return air ticket to/from Cambodia, One photocopy of Aien ID card)